I’m blessed to be able to say I’m safe where I am but in behalf of my relatives in Leyte and Panay, and fellow citizens affected by the typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda, please continue to help. If you see the images from current events, you’ll see how tragic the damage is that recovery and even relief will take months and months.
By God’s grace, the financial, emotional, and spiritual support are there. It’s already taking effect! Days ago, I prayed for God to send Leyte a rainbow. He did. I’m sure several answered prayers came in different forms. News reports say food and other needs have reached more people. Thank you, praise God! My request is we continue to help those who need food, water, shelter, peace of mind, jobs, and prayers.
Here’s a list that can help you share your support:
- CCF Main (Philippines) has #CCFTulongTayo /”Let us help.” You can send support in different ways. Please be guided by CCF Tulong Tayo :) Read the link to see how you can join us help.
- World Vision is passionate about children and they care for them by faith, too. They have offices here in the Philippines and I’m blessed to see their commitment and prompt response to the children’s needs. See how you can donate here.
- Metro World Child is one of the most wonderful organizations that reach out to families through the children. If you read about Ptr. Bill Wilson, you’ll understand why. They’ve done a great job in sharing God’s Word and love to the little ones — including the kids here in the Philippines. Here is their Give link.
- Tim Tebow is one of the Lord Jesus’ disciples who boldly serve and share. He has his own foundation and the link to send help to the Haiyan/Yolanda victims is here :)
These are my personal choices because from where I see them, they are accountable to God, His ways, and His people. Feel free to send support through other trusted groups, the Haiyan/Yolanda victims need all the help they can get.
Wherever you are in the world, you can help. Here is a link to the government movement for Relief PH. It’s complete with numbers of the people to contact & also how you can donate online. Please click and read this link:
Please also unceasingly pray for the following:
1) Comfort and peace of mind for those who lost relatives and friends. 2) Security and love for the children who lost their parents. May their smiles and trust be rewarded by the grown ups’ sincere effort to keep them safe, educated, and led into the right path. 3) Physical recovery and strength for the victims, rescue teams, and relief teams. May they all be blessed for their physical endurance, patience, and heart work. 4) Humble perseverance from the national and local government. May their service step up to the need and may they be role models of integrity and kindness in this testing season. 5) Compassion for each Filipino towards each other. May compassion bring out peace through the consideration it brings for others. May each Filipino pursue relief without pulling down others. 6) Spiritual breakthrough for everyone suffering from Haiyan/Yolanda, for the people involved in Relief PH, and for everyone who hears about this news.
THANK YOU for making time to read and help.
God bless your home!